2018 was bananas, y’all. It was wonderful, and amazing, and rewarding, and at times oh, so challenging. But if there was one word that really summed it all up for me, it’d be growth.
- baby girl Margaret
- 33 amazing new clients
- 2 out-of-state installations for full-service clients in Florida & Pennsylvania (plus 9 more local installations!)
- a CFD van
- a new house
- two major hurricanes & a major snowstorm
- a new intern
- new vendors and amazing industry connections
- an interview with LuAnn Nigara
- a new studio space!
- top 1/3 of interior design studios nationally
Are you exhausted? I’m exhausted.
No, but really – in case you’ve missed the social media explosion the last few weeks, we ended December with a bang and moved our office location to Southern Village over the holidays. And it is awesome. But with so much growth over 2018, it’s definitely time for a different word for 2019. This year I’m picking rooted.