There’s a hot new trend we’re following – STRIKE THAT… COOL NEW TREND. Just in time for a vacation we haven’t taken yet, watercolor accents are flooding the market in home decor. Our cups really runneth over with these watercolor accents. Watercolor decor is making us feel all misty. Ok, I will stop now.
Here are 5 quick ways to introduce this look into your home.
1. Pillows – Mixed in with other patterns and textures or left to shine by itself, a decorative pillow quench your couch’s thirst.
2. Bedding – Transform your bedroom into a desert oasis. Is it a mirage? No! It’s a watercolor-inspired duvet cover.
3. Rugs – You don’t have to go to the pool this Summer – just dip your toes into your watercolor rug. I. can’t. stop.
4. Table Linens – With a painterly-patterned table cloth – like this one from Crate and Barrel – your dishes and cutlery will be like SHIPS SETTING SAIL. SOMEONE HELP ME.
5. Decorative Vases – These ombré accents provide great color variation and texture to any room. Just add water. Clearly I have a problem.
Are you like Queen Bee and desperately need a beach vacay? While you book that trip, go ahead freshen up your space with some of these fun, watery decor items.