Here at CFD, we want to advocate for change. For far too long, wallpaper has gotten a really bad rap. THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE. It’s time for a discussion.
Also, it’s Tuesday and we think you deserve some pretty images. Let’s start.
1. It’s time that we start accepting the beauty and importance of gold geometrics.
2. GIVE GRANNY FLORALS THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE. Listen to your elders!
3. There is enough room in all of our hearts – and on all of our walls – for pink flamingos.
4. If this gridded, spunky wallpaper is good enough for kitty, why isn’t it for the rest of the world?
5. While we’re at it, why are textured wall coverings subjected to so much disrespect? Look at that linear lavendar!
6. Honestly, if you’re not open to feeling a little dizzy upon entering your home, you need just go back outside.
Well, there you have it. We’ve voiced our position. Will you stand with us? Let’s work hand in hand to put wallpaper back in its rightful place – on every wall, in. every. home.