Catherine French Design is an expanding Interior Design firm with diverse residential and commercial clients along the East Coast. We strive to provide excellent interior design service to our clients. We are looking for a Designer that shares our same passion, creativity and professionalism to join our team. Our small firm offers unique opportunities to work closely on all phases of our design projects. We promote collaboration and encourage you to thrive in our studio with a positive attitude.
- Researching and selecting Finishes, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) and Furniture, Fixtures & Accessories (FF&A).
- Maintaining client budgets and specifications for purchases as needed.
- Able to read, understand, and develop construction documents and plans.
- Extremely organized. Able to keep others organized and on task.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently resolve issues with clear communication.
- Ability to provide project management services for simultaneous projects.
- Assisting with furniture installations, deliveries, and afternoon design sessions.
- Build and maintain relationships with contractors, clients, vendors and other service providers.
- Create presentation boards: moodboards, renderings, space plans.
- Bachelor’s in Interior Design or design school or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in residential or commercial Interior Design a plus
- Able to use Sketchup, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel, and Google Suite
- Highly detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Quick decision maker
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and stays on-task
- Takes initiative and has a passion for interior design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preference to candidates with industry certifications
Candidates must submit a resume and work samples when applying for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: full-time, flexible hours